Here are a few observations from our first day with the bugs.
1. Caterpillars will fight over food. They do this head/upper torso butting action.
2. The little caterpillars are more aggressive and prone to showing their osmeterium, especially when being poked by a plant stem.
3. Caterpillars don't appreciated being walked over by another caterpillar.
4. Thirteen caterpillars eat a lot of vegetation and make a lot of poop.
5. Two caterpillars in a terrarium are a little cute. Thirteen are a little creepy.