Attainable Goals for 2013
Before laying out goals for 2013, I peeked pack to last year's post. I had three goals:
- Have a table at a craft or pottery show away from home.
I failed this one. I didn't travel outside of RDU, but I at least participated in a show I had not done before at Wake Crossroads Fellowship. Instead of traveling, I buckled down to build a new Storenvy site and to re-engage in Etsy. Getting my first online orders was truly affirming of my craft.
- Build a play fort in the back yard for the boys at nearly zero cost.
Did you see the treehouse post, "Building a Treehouse on a Low Budget?" I'd say this goal was succeeded.
- Plan and implement a more robust composting system for our household.
What does this even mean? I'm not really sure what I was aiming for here. We used the tumbler more (though it is now empty), and our compost pile has grown quite massive. Joe tackled this goal more than I did by going out and chopping up the big pieces. He also got a mower with a catch bag, which should mean more greens make it to the pile.
Drumroll please........ Goals for 2013
- Make sure the toilet bowls are cleaned to and stay white.
- Develop and implement a production and marketing strategy for Paige Puckett Pottery & Prints.
- Reduce household clutter.